- Best in class opening speed (16-seconds)
- Temperature range: -30 to +160 deg F
- For gates up to 300 pounds and up to 14 ft. long per leaf
- Transmitters that work up to 300-feet away
- Built-in auto-close
- Easy to program
- Solar compatible or plug into 110v AC outlet
- Cabinet Dimensions: 14.5h x 12.5w x 10.5d inches
- Includes 2 Year Warranty. Operation Class: I, II, III, IV. Complies with UL325 5th Edition. ETL listed.
- Powerful 24-volt DC actuator
- Control box
- One (1) 12-volt 7.2 amp hr battery included. (2 batteries recommended with solar application)
- Single-button transmitter and receiver
- Mounting hardware kit
- Warning Signs
- Installation Manual
Powering the 700 / 702
The 700 / 702 gate opener is powered by a 12-volt, 7.2 amp hour battery. If within 200 feet of gate, we recommend using 110v AC current to provide a continuous trickle charge to the battery. A transformer (included with gate operator) is simply plugged into a wall outlet and then connected with low voltage wire to the battery in the control box.
Alternatively, Solar Power may be used to charge to the battery. Two sizes of panels are available (10-watt and 20-watt) depending on how much sunlight is available at the site of the gate and how many times per day the gate will be opened and closed.
Where to Buy